1. Find a place to be still.
2. Close your eyes.
4. Breathe in just one third of your capacity and hold it.
5. Get a mental image of all the stress, tension, and discomfort you are experiencing.
6. Create a physical sense of it flowing out of your body through your feet, like water pouring out of cup.
8. Breathe in TWO THIRDS of your capacity and hold it.
9. Repeat steps 5 and 6.
11. Breathe in deeply to the limit of your lung capacity and hold it.
12. Repeat steps 5 and 6.
Sometimes following these steps once will be enough, but you can repeat this process as many times as necessary for you to walk away feeling refreshed, rejuvenated, relaxed, and ready to return to the world. TZT